WHY SUPPORT IFM?
IFM’s STRATEGIC OBJECTIVE: REVERSE THE EPIDEMIC OF CHRONIC DISEASE THROUGH EDUCATION, RESEARCH, AND COLLABORATION
We Are in the Midst of a Global Healthcare Crisis:
- The rapidly spreading epidemic of chronic disease has compromised the effectiveness of our healthcare system and threatens to bankrupt both national and global economies.
- Alarming projections suggest that if current trends continue unchecked, future generations will have shorter and less healthy lives than the adults of today.
- Current models of clinical medicine are outdated and do not address the underlying causes and solutions for chronic disease, which are primarily driven by the lifelong, daily interaction between an individual’s genetics, environment, and lifestyle choices.
Functional Medicine Provides a Solution:
- Functional medicine offers a powerful new operating system and clinical model for assessment, treatment, and prevention of chronic disease to replace the outdated and ineffective acute-care models carried forward from the 20th century.
- Functional medicine incorporates the latest in genetic science, systems biology, and understanding of how environmental and lifestyle factors influence the emergence and progression of disease.
- Functional medicine enables physicians and other health professionals to practice proactive, predictive, personalized medicine and empowers patients to take an active role in their own health.
Click here to read IFM’s complete Strategic Plan and to see where your donation dollars go.
Thank you for considering a donation to IFM! All donations received online will go toward our Annual Fund. There are many ways you can give.
Give Online: Click here to be re-directed to our donation page.Give by Phone:
Call Client Services at 800-228-0622800-228-0622
if you prefer to provide a credit card number over the phone.Give by Fax or Give by Mail
If you prefer not to give online, you may download a PDF donation form
, and fax your credit card donation to 253-661-8310253-661-8310
, or mail a check (or your credit card number) to:
The Institute for Functional Medicine
505 S. 336th, Suite 500
Federal Way, WA 98003
The Institute for Functional Medicine is a nonprofit 501C (3) organization.
Donations are fully tax-deductable.