IFM Membership is your gateway to a community of like-minded clinicians and researchers. It is primarily aimed at clinicians and scientists whose interest in Functional Medicine is deeply connected to examining the emerging research, attending CME courses, discussing issues and patients with colleagues, and so forth. Membership helps to build a network of practitioners from many disciplines who are using and studying Functional Medicine every day.
Joining IFM offers you the opportunity to become part of the Functional Medicine movement both as a representative and in order to connect with practitioners who have similar goals. Members leading by advocacy and example are IFM’s greatest asset. In exchange, membership offers practitioners both practical support and the ability to network within the Functional Medicine community. Additional benefits of IFM membership include:
- Connecting with IFM members through a variety of venues
- Access to the latest news, research and information relevant to the Functional Medicine community as well as to printable downloadable resources in the Clinical Practice toolkit
- Significant Financial Benefits (including a 10% discount on programs and products.)
You may renew your membership at any time. Renewals will extend for one full year from the previous membership expiration date.
Should you prefer to fax or mail in your payment, click here
for a printable form.
+ GROUP MEMBERSHIP
Members of the same organization, academic institution, or practice may purchase individual one-year memberships at a discounted rate. See the chart below for our group membership rates:
| 5 plus members || 10% discount || $292.50 || per member per year|
| 10 plus members || 20% discount || $260.00 || per member per year|
| 15 plus members || 30% discount || $227.50 || per member per year|
- Memberships must be purchased at one time with a single payment
- Individuals must be from the same organization, academic institution, or practice
- Each membership purchase under this policy will be treated as an individual membership and benefits may not be shared with non-members
- No other discounts will apply
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Please contact Margaret Parus, Partner Experience and Engagement Assistant, to arrange for your group discount: email@example.com
+ STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
Student membership is available for a discounted rate of $225 annually. In order to qualify for this rate, you must be a full time student in an accredited educational program in any field of medicine. Please print out the Student Order Form
and fax it to IFM at 253.661.8310 along with a copy of your current Student ID or letter of acceptance. If you have questions, please call IFM Partner Services at 800.228.0622.
Membership purchases are non-refundable. Click here
to view the text of IFM's Member Terms and Conditions. Purchase of membership signifies your agreement to these terms.