IFM Certification Program Application
The IFM Certification Program provides the most comprehensive training available in Functional Medicine. The educational materials have been developed by the leaders in the field, and IFM’s teaching faculty have a depth of experience and knowledge honed not only by many years of practice but also by their commitment to the ongoing development of core concepts, tools, and applications.
Benefits for Accepted Candidates
- Once you are accepted into the program, you will receive the audio and video recordings of lectures from new iterations of IFMCP courses you have taken previously so that you can keep your knowledge current
- IFM will alert you to specific news, updates, and opportunities related to the certification program
- $225 nonrefundable application fee (Click "Add to Cart" below)
- A completed IFMCP application form
- A resume and/or CV
- Copy of your healthcare degree/diploma
- Copy of your current/active healthcare practitioner’s license. (See Eligibility for more information.)
Once IFM has received all the above required materials, your application will be evaluated. You will be notified via email of your acceptance status within 4 weeks.
Submit Your Application
You may submit your application materials by mail, fax, or email:
|BY MAIL||BY FAX ||BY EMAIL|
|Attn: Medical Education Department|
The Institute for Functional Medicine
505 S. 336th St., Suite 600
Federal Way, WA 98003
Please note that the IFM member discount
does not apply to certification fees.