Your tuition at AFMCP includes a comprehensive toolkit, takeaways that are directly applicable to your practice, and experiences that will change and reinvigorate your perspective and practice of medicine.
Functional Medicine Toolkit which includes:
- 19 intake forms including food diaries, medical intakes, dental assessments, consent forms, waivers, etc.
- 21 assessment questionnaires including toxin exposure, depression anxiety stress scales, environmental exposure/sensitivity, lower GI diet, patient activity, medical symptoms, and sleep patterns, to name a few.
- 58 patient handouts including dietary information sheets, activity/exercise logs and information sheets, supplement sheets, recipes, etc.
- 4 comprehensive dietary plans: Anti-Candida Diet, Comprehensive Elimination Diet, Gluten Free Diet, Low GI Diet. Plans include overviews, guidelines, shopping lists, menu ideas, recipes, etc.
- Specific laboratory assessment tools
- Presentation on Business Models for the Functional Medicine Practice
Experiences and Practical Applications:
- Course Textbooks: Textbook of Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition (over $250 value)
- Course Materials: PDFs of all presentations, uploads of MP3s for all pre- and post-seminar webinars
- Listing on IFM's web-based practitioner referral network
- Up to 37.5 hours of CME credits
- Case study session led by IFM faculty
- Panel discussions and Q&A sessions including Applying Laboratory Testing in Functional Medicine
- Daily Q&A sessions with faculty
- Special events that encourage colleague networking and experience sharing
- Attendees will live the functional medicine model
- Delicious snacks prepared within elimination diet guidelines
- Movement and meditation activities such as yoga, Nia, etc.
"Fabulous food. Amazingly well coordinated, comprehensively organized Toolkit and teaching materials."
‒Fall 2010 AFMCP graduate