Thank you for visiting the IFM website and for your interest in learning more about functional medicine. If you are a practitioner interested in transforming the way you practice, this section of our website aims to give you an overview of where you can start to explore the practice of functional medicine.
IFM has created a free eLearning course that provides an introduction to the principles, tools, and clinical approach of Functional Medicine and demonstrates how functional medicine can help reverse the epidemic of chronic disease.
Topics discussed in this course include:
- The chronic-care epidemic and the need for a new healthcare model for the 21st Century
- The definition and principles of functional medicine
- Clinical cases demonstrating how functional medicine can be used to successfully treat the chronic diseases that heath care providers encounter daily
to register for this free course.
Please contact us
if you have any feedback or questions about how we can help you.
Mark Hyman, IFM Chairman
- Video: IFM Chairman, Mark Hyman, MD explains the new eLearning course, Functional Medicine: A Systems Approach to Reversing the Epidemic of Chronic Disease.
- Video: How to access your free eLearning course.
Click here to view the printable version of the course information.
RECOMMENDED EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNTIES
If you are having difficulty opening documents on this page, click here to upgrade your Adobe software free.